Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Re-vamp/add-on the playstyle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urkus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Re-vamp/add-on the playstyle Reply with quote Back to top

I was surprised when I liked the mission/scenario style of Majesty (1). Normally I find that sort of game-style too restrictive.
But to make Majesty 2 even greater I'd like to propose a different add-on kind of thingy:
Why not play in a real realm. Your capital would just be a speck on the map (perhaps even a village for starters) and the world around you works more like a world then a monster-spawning map.
Lairs and monsters do spawn, but they just sprout up instead of spawn (and they run out of monsters eventually).
And instead of cutting up the gameplay into several missions one can decide for oneself what things to do first/what things to offer rewards for first. In the meantime the world keeps on developping with princesses being kidnapped, artefacts being stolen and wars being fought between lords and villains.
It's rather like the ancient 'Darklands' play, but from the perspective of the king...

Am I thinking to large here, will this be a new kind of game or should/could it be implemented into Majesty 2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: