Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
Sounds like they intended it to be online from the get go. It's in the manual, it's programmed into the interface. It just doesn't work.

Uh-huh. It was released last Tuesday. I haven't tried it personally, but according to the disappointment of the fans on the SimCity4 BBS who have been impatiently waiting for it it is little more than a city exchange program similar to the house/family exchange program found in TheSims.

If you think about the complexities of regional play in SimCity4 and how the cities in a region become completely interdependent upon one another all it would take is one city with the wrong RCI makeup to completely destroy a region.

SimityScape is not going to drive SimCity4 out of business because it isn't a viable real-time online citybuilding game. They are having more problems from shear bugs and defects in the commuting/transportation model and even that is unlikely to kill the game.

[ 10. May 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Your Majesty

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Whitedog:
So, Your Majesty, is any of this helping you with your new Fan Site?

No, but I only really wanted to show people I was thinking of the next game by putting together something quickly.

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

GB,

I still have all those walk through's, and yes I wrote them. In time (I'm a busy guy with another website to manage http://www.zombiekeeper.com/) I'll slowly build this one making it a fun place to visit (hopefully).

I restarted Slay the Mighty Dragon and already beat him down

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
Your Majesty,

Whatever happened to all your old Walk Through Articles on the old site. Were you not the one who authored them? Did you lose them when you gave up the old site. I assumed that that is where "The Bell, Book and Candle" came from.

Until there is more information on Majesty Legends there isn't a whole lot you can do with content. Let's hope Cyberlore snags a publisher this week......

P.S. How's "Slay the Mighty Dragon" coming?

[ 11. May 2003, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Your Majesty ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

your majesty, if our kingdom is to prospor, we need more pages !

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

Posted by Cooker:
"world's leading supplier of ideas and insanity."

... What?! HEY! That's MY job!!!!!!!!

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
Posted by Cooker:
"world's leading supplier of ideas and insanity."

... What?! HEY! That's MY job!!!!!!!!

you are BACK ? nice to see you again !

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

I'm back? Um, yeah... I didnt even know I was gone!... or how far gone i was..

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

the site is dead ... already ?

The Cheshire Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:23 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

Hey
I'm new to this board but played Majesty since it came out, and I know alot about the game. I would like helping you with the site; writing articles, moderating forums etc. (I can't help with design or scripting though as I only know HTML and Flash5)
If you'r intrested send me a PM or contact me in ICQ (if you have one)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
The Cheshire Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

I see that the forums are not very active.
Know that my offer is valid still, so contact me through ICQ (132886432) or email (thecheshirecat@web-creatures.net) ones you'll be making the site.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Grumbold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Majesty Legends - The First Fan Site Reply with quote Back to top

Help! I'm suffering from an information underload. Please show us more snippets soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: