Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore looking for a playtester...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

We're looking for a playtester to work on our Playboy: The Mansion team. Check out the Jobs page for more info.

http://www.cyberlore.com/corp/jobs.html

Corsair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Yep it's me, back again. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment. Email sent sir! Hope to be hearing back from Ms Merripen soon.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Full time temporary. 6-8 months give or take... or at least I'm pretty sure that's what it'll be.

Tencendur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like a great opportunity to get an inside look at a game production company. Do you have any information about whether the positon will be part or full time, and just how temporary it is?

Thanks Jay,
-MJ

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Would I have to move to Northampton or is this 'home office' oriented?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Noho is da place you would need ta be.

We almost never hire folks who need to telecommute. Sure, it sounds backwards and so low-tech but we like our team environment.

Corsair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:
Noho is da place you would need ta be.

We almost never hire folks who need to telecommute. Sure, it sounds backwards and so low-tech but we like our team environment.

Lucky for me I have relatives in the area to crash with until I find my own place. (What can I say, I feel confident. )

Pillars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Jay,

When will you folks be looking to start the interview process?

Chris

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Soon, I suppose. I'm not a part of that decision-making process.

hanger102

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Well hey if you guys are looking for a part time tester from now to Jan. 18 I would love to do it. I live in NoHo so it'll be easy for me. Plus I have nothing to do, I'm home for break and have a lot of free time.

Dez667

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!
I just sent in my cover letter and resume. I am sitting tight and being hopeful. I have lots of experience testing and I really REALLY want to work at Cyberlore! I live right next door in Holyoke so location is not a problem. I didnt notice a contact number to follow up with, are your offices in the same place? Would it be ok for me to stop in and check on things? I am very excited I think this is a great opportunity.
Thanks!
Dez

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Please don't stop by without getting an invite first. The process takes time and it doesn't go any faster by trying to force it along.

Dez667

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

I thought so, thats why I asked here first *)
Thanks Jay

Tencendur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Considering that the job has been pulled from the website, is it safe to assume the position has been filled?

Just curious,
-T

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Cyberlore looking for a playtester... Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it has.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: