Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore Needs Artists!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MGrassa:
Hi Jay,
Its been a while since Ive seen anything posted in this forum, is there any new news regarding the junior artist job?

Unfortuantely, no. We have been moving forward more quickly with the Designer and TSA searches though. I expect we'll have those to positions filled within a couple of weeks. I don't think that the artist postition will be filled by then.

Mark Grassa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the info,
I was also wondering if i should resend my portfolio and demo reel, its been a while since I sent it and I just wanted to make sure it didnt get misplaced during the move.
Cyberlore sounds like a great company to work for and Id really like to get a chance to meet with you all for an interview when the time comes.

Thanks again

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

You can if you like, but it's probably not necessary.

Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Jay, I have a minor question for you to satisfy a bit of cat-like curiosity. I spoke with Ms. Merripen earlier about how the search for the Junior Designer was going, and she said it was now in the hands of the design head. Though it occured to me that I have no idea who that actually is. I was just curious as to who is deciding our fate.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Jesse King is the person in charge of the design department.

Corsair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the quick reply sir!

Tencendur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Jay,

Since there hasn't been a message posted here in about a month, I thought I might inquire about the state of things.

I noticed the message on the jobs page that said the Junior Artist position was closed to new applicants, and am curious about the progress you guys have been able to make. There are probably dozens of us "Junior Artist Position" applicants who can't sleep at night, wondering if the interview calls have been made, and if we can finally let go of that last thread of hope. Should those of us who are still interested in a Cyberlore position after a three month resume inspection period reiterate our game developement desire, and if so, in what way? Clarinda has no doubt been fielding calls on a daily basis from frothing artists anxious to prove their mettle on a more personal level to decision makers at your company. Perhaps you could lessen her call load by letting the forum watchers know if we can let loose the tears that have been welling, even as the dread swells our ribs.

Thank you in advance of a reply,
-Michael

-www.emptyvoxel.com-

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to give you a non-answer but there's no real update yet. We have all of the resume's that we need right now but have not yet filled the position(s).

Tencendur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Jay,

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't call it a non-answer, since it has reinforced my hope that one day that call might come. Surely others feel the same way!

Thanks,
Michael

ajcrm125

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore Needs Artists!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Jay,
Is Cyberlore still looking for programmers?
I've got tons of C/C++,OOP,scripting,etc experience but have been doing mainly hardware design these days.

It've done it all... hardware, software, firmware, device drivers, emulation, etc.

I'm not sure if having someone on board that can look projects from a hardware perspective would benefit but you guys but what a blast it would be to be back in town, focussing on software and working for you guys.
(I'm originally from Granby MA and am now working @ IBM in VT)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: