Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The long-awaited move pics..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: The long-awaited move pics.. Reply with quote Back to top

I finally got a chance to shoot some pictures of the office now that we've had a chance to move in. You don't get to see everything, but there are a few good shots for before and after reference.

http://www.cyberlore.com/corp/the_move.html

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: The long-awaited move pics.. Reply with quote Back to top

Nice photos Jay! But why did you leave out the pool, sauna and workout rooms?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: The long-awaited move pics.. Reply with quote Back to top

We have to maintain the illusion that we work around here, that's why.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: The long-awaited move pics.. Reply with quote Back to top

Geeks-R-Us

Only a computer gaming company would have arcade games and console video games as essential work tools. It deceives all those young kids who think that what you do must be easy because it looks like play and not hard work. Save for those items it looks like the geek shop I worked in 20 years ago. Well.... I can say that we weren't allowed to wear red high tops to work either. Sorry I didn't get to work for a company like Cyberlore. I might not have quit.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Corsair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: The long-awaited move pics.. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
Geeks-R-Us

Nothing wrong with that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: