Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore is Moving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

At the end of this week, Cyberlore Studios will be relocating to its new, larger headquarters in Northampton, MA.

Cyberlore Studios has been based in its current location in Northampton for over six years. The new office is twice the size (at 10,000 square feet), was the former home of a brewery, maintains a funky industrial look, and is designed to accommodate Cyberlore's upcoming growth.

The new location is only a mile from the current one at 136 West St. - also known as the Felt Building.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

Former home of a brewery? My, my, my..... how appropriate!

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

Neat! Will this move affect the up/down time of the servers for Cyberlore's website or forum?

TEXAS heat is setting in and Chris and I are thinking living in Massachusettes or any other number of states in the USA is looking mighty good right now. We go through this every Summer....

Alas! We won't relocate before Katie graduates high school in 6 years. That makes me think...Gotta go start another topic....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

Six years is plenty of time to start looking.

Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

oh and Jay, you guys should put some pictures up somewhere.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

This won't affect the website or forum at all. The servers are housed through an outside ISP so we don't have to move any of the electronics related to that.

Our own internal DSL service shouldn't be disrupted either... but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

I'm definitely planning to get photos of the new place. Including pictures that I'll take during the move itself. I'll probably put up a whole gallery page with those pictures. So far the only thing that looks "finished" in the place is our new sign. It's a big brushed aluminum plate with our logo on it. VERY cool.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

So the move itself went pretty well, but (as I expected) our DSL service was an issue. At least until about an hour ago. We just got back online.

Next week I'll get the pictures up so you can see the new place.

clipunderground

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! I never knew you guys existed until yesterday when I looked at your ad on masslive.com. How long have you been in Northampton? I've lived in the area all my life, you'd figure I would know when a video game company is right down the street from me!! Anyway, I submitted my resume to you guys. Hoping I get a chance to meet some of you in person. The prospect of working for a game company is extremely exciting to me.

Corsair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

clip should be penalized for being late.

More importantly, how are those pictures coming along? I'm bored, so I'm of half a mind to just drive out there this week and take some myself to show everyone!

[ 15. July 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Jared Smith ]

clipunderground

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

maybe a little...

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

I'm actually going there tomorrow on a purely social call (having lunch with a friend of mine) too bad I don't have a camera...

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

I want to go to lunch too!

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about the lack of pictures, BTW. There's been a lot of post-move work that has kept me from putting them up.

They're just about ready though. I want to get a handful of photos of the way the office looks right now. It's not 100% completed but there's a lot more personalization to the space than there was a couple of weeks ago.

- Jay

[ 16. July 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Jay Adan ]

Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is Moving Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:
I want to go to lunch too!

I'll treat you to McDonalds if it gets me into your offices for a peek.

[ 16. July 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Jared Smith ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: