Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

We need designers too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

We're still looking for junior and senior designers on our next project. Check out the jobs page for more information.

http://www.cyberlore.com/corp/jobs.html

Corsair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised there aren't many replies to this thread. I would think that most gamers would consider this to be a dream job! I know I do... (of course, thats probably why I applied, isn't it?)

wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

If I was single and lived in the area, a junior game designer job would be cool. But alas, I'm neither.

Corsair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

Luckily I'm both.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

Probably people who were interested just went ahead and followed the instructions of what to do, rather than posting here...

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

People did.

Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:
People did.

Quite a few from what I heard as well. My point was just that it seemed odd that such an appealing position went unreplied to on the forums. I felt the need to remedy the situation.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:53 am    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure I understand. Why would people need to discuss the position when you just go ahead and apply for it? I mean, what can you discuss that would be meaningful?

Corsair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

Eh, what can I say, I'm a talkative person. When I see something interesting, I usually talk about it, ask questions, seek more information, see what others are saying. (this of course only occurs AFTER I follow the directions and apply properly )

I'm an admin for the Catacombs forum, the main community site for North American HL: TFC. I guess I'm just used to people constantly posting and talking about everything. Seeing something interesting WITHOUT anyone posting just seems odd to me. *shrug*

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure what your letters stand for, the only thing I can think of is "Half-Life"

It's probably more active than here. It seems of the posting people here, a lot play the game but are not interested in a job (with a few exceptions, like Cooker). Since Jay said a few people replied, I assume that there are non-posters who are interested.

Unless just no one wants to talk about it

Corsair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: We need designers too. Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, Half-Life: Team Fortress Classic. The original Half-Life mod. Screw Counterstrike!

Last I heard from Clarinda, they had received 200 resumes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: