Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the Cyberlore Studios jobs page for more information.

http://www.cyberlore.com/corp/jobs.html

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

Man, what a great opportunity. Any chance of you guys considering overseas-based employees?

The best example of game programming and design I can give is probably the Heroes of Ardania website...

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

Oooo, I can vouch for TS... HoA is so much fun and he's done an OUTSTANDING job on the game.

[ 14. March 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Twylah Skye ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

I too will vouch for TS's programming skills. HoA has been quite an undertaking for him (and it was all done in his spare time). If only he wasn't half a world away from Massachusetts...

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, but we don't have anybody that telecommutes - even within the states. It's hard to be part of a team when you're hundreds or thousands of miles away from the team.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

Ah well, as I said, a great opportunity. Anyway, the HoA site wouldn't have been half as good without those fantastic pics and portraits from Cyberlore.

Keep up the good work, guys!

[ 17. March 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: TaleSpinner ]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

BTW - For those who are applying or thinking of applying:

I have been told that we are getting at least one resume' every 20-30 minutes. This is one of the reasons that the hiring process can take a long time.

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore is hiring Game Designers! Reply with quote Back to top

Bad timing! Bad, bad, bad timing!

If this was out a few months ago I could have submitted an application complete with an example of game design (remember my Warcraft III map beta testing?).

As it is now, I've left home in search of a job in game design and I've ended up in the wrong country to apply for the job. I'm stuck in a course for 3D Animation so I can't just pack up and relocate to the US.

Jay, any chance the position will still be open at the end of 2003?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: