Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:38 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

Just a little heads-up. There's a new file on the site with the "out takes" from our recordings with Duncan Fisher (aka George Ledoux). There's some seriously hilarious stuff on it and I think that you'll all get a kick out of it.

http://www.cyberlore.com/games/mw4mercs/dfisherbloopers.mp3

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

Hey it's Zapp Brannigan

George, you should do a PG-13 game where you can do some improvisation. It would be hilarious.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:07 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

Nah - Zapp Brannigan pronounces 'Champagne' as 'Cham-Pag-Nee'

George does Homer really well too. And I echo George's comment towards the end - who the heck writes these scripts!?!?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

As you can tell from listening to this file, George is a lot of fun to hang out with.

bladeles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:57 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

I listened to the whole thing, and it sounds like you guys were having a lot of fun... maybe I am in the wrong line of work?

I echo the praise to George's Homer Simpson... he needs to go on the Simpsons!

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by bladeles:
I echo the praise to George's Homer Simpson... he needs to go on the Simpsons!

Naw, the Simpsons is way to tame for George.
I would like to see George do something a little more on the edge, something along the lines of "The Family Guy" (if it was still in production).

bladeles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:50 am    Post subject: Duncan Fisher: Behind the scenes... Reply with quote Back to top

Good call. I haven't seen the Family Guy in a while... I think they quit making it. I think I saw an old episode a week or two ago, but it was at a weird time... like late at night I think.

It was(is?) a funny show. I bet he could pull of Peter Griffin! Or maybe Stewie?

[ 26 November 2002, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: bladeles ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: