Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Sorry about the strange e-mail!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 10:52 am    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

I just tried using the forum e-mailing function and it ended up stripping out the subject line and message to everybody I sent it to - except those that got it here at Cyberlore. So, I thought everything was fine until I started getting lots of responses wondering what I had intended to put in my e-mail.

I'll be trying again... with a less error prone method soon.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

feldegast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 11:54 am    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I wondered about that mail.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 1:48 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

It's all kewl...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

Mail? What am I missing? Is there some sort of mailing list?

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed that too. But, since I'm here now I wanted to say that the private message notifications appear to be comming from Jay himself.
I was checking my E-mail and I was supprised to see one from jadan@cyberlore.com on a Sunday, until I figured out what was happening.

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

Cool... but why havent I ever recieved any emails from Jay? I never recall anything, even with the expansion coming out.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it's something that you choose to be a part of, or not. Check your profile settings.

The list of recipients is well over 2000 now, but I only use it for really important announcements. Of course after the last debacle I've been afraid to use it again. I have tested the new software's ability to create mailing lists and it seems to work fine so perhaps I shouldn't worry too much.

[ 22 April 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Jay Adan ]

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

Heh... I sorted it out... it seems I didnt check that box that said "allow admins to send messages" or something like that. I must have not checked it when I registered.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: Sorry about the strange e-mail! Reply with quote Back to top

You realize this is a pretty old thread...

but yes, every user who registers is on a Majesty mailing list so Jay can send out important notices.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: