Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New People come here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 7:08 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by grrl:
Yes. I am a girl. Who plays games. Jealous?

Nope. Got me one o' them, already.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Robert Olesen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 12:55 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Not a lot of new people in this thread lately. Thought I might as well announce myself given the opportunity.

I picked up Majesty in the bargain bin, mainly to get some variation. I don't usually play RTS, I find it hard to maintain the required speed.

I actually find Majesty to be quite entertaining though, and find myself thinking about NE, even though that's most likely not in the bargain bin yet. What's that about a US release btw? Is there a compatibility problem with the European version?

I'm currently trying to find the clue to beat Elven Treachery. I looked up some threads about this and found speed to be a good indicator. I got pretty close once, but hadn't uncovered all of the map. Something must have been hiding in those small dark blotches. I think that was when I was using Barbarians.

------------------
Enjoy

bladeles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 1:12 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
Nope. Got me one o' them, already.

And he's married to one, too.

MWorius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 8:39 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Olesen:

I'm currently trying to find the clue to beat Elven Treachery.

Strategiacally placed guardhouses will help in this quest. The elves and rogues run from the guardhouses if the guardhouses have arrows researched.

Greymane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Umm... well, I already registered and all that what not, but this topic seems to be for introductions too, so...

*puts on his best fedora and scarf, gets a makeshift podium (cardboard boxes and duck-tape) out of fold-space, and clears his throat*

In the way of good forumly manners and generally nicey-ness, I will introduce me!

*takes a step back while another him steps forward to the podium*

Grey #2: *Completely monotone and clearly bored* This is Grey...

Grey #1: *^_^ing* Hiya!

Grey #2: He's from Seattle...

Grey #1: Coffee!

Grey #2: He's had Majesty almost since the first day it came out and he loves Adepts...

Grey #1: *holding up a flag with a badly done picture the Temple of Lunord stitched into the front* They're my boys!

Grey #2: He hates using message board smiley graphics...

Grey #1: *strikes a dramatic pose, holding up a ruined smiley* They're evil!

Grey #2: *rolls his eyes* He's an annoying, pompous, self-centered little...

Grey #1: Hey!

*The first Grey leaps on top the second one and they tumble to the ground. Wrestling ensues. Moments later, yet another Grey comes out, throws a net over the other two, and stuffs them into fold-space.*

Grey #3: Erm... *rubs the back of his neck, ^_^ing* Just ignore me, I'm like that sometimes

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Olesen
It is however fun seeing a ranger or druid go from level 1 to 3 in just a few swings at a Minotaur.

I agree! Of course, they tend to go from level 3 to level dead when the minotaur finally decides to walk over there and take a swing at them. Poor shmucks never seem to last very long, at least not in any of my games...

Robert Olesen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 11:38 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I actually completed Elven Treachery in 23 days using Barbarians. The Rage ofd Krolm is very effective. I'm currently trying out some advanced random games. So far my conclusion has been that if I can hold out long enough, and maintain a marketplace at level 3, then my economy will eventually be strong enough to give me the upper hand. So far so good.

One disappointment, though: In the avanced random games I have played (not many, granted), the monsters have been the same: Minotaurs, Trolls, Goblins. I do hope that the random games will offer more variety. It is however fun seeing a ranger or druid go from level 1 to 3 in just a few swings at a Minotaur.

LordMacAlpin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 6:03 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I'm new here to.I just recently got majesty and have done just one quest so far.Its a interesting game for sure.I've played alot of LOM so am familiar with the theme.I'll try to do some more quest and see.Thanks for the welcome,its seems to be a nice forum here.

Aragorn Swashbuckler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 7:39 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

hi, i'm new, although i posted several times elsewhere before posting in this thread. sorry about that, i guess i didn't scan the forum properly.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 9:57 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Aragorn, no problem, don't worry about it. S'all good. Anyway, WELCOME to all of you!!!!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 6:55 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I've written a few posts, but i'm new so i thought I'd come here. I have only played the game at a friends house, but will shortly be getting it. I hope I get to know some or all of you because I believe that the new people have to stick together. I hope we can talk again soon.

The Conqueror

Pak-Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 4:49 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

I should probably add my intro to this roster of newbies. I hope to become a semi regular. I noticed after signing up that there was already a PacMan. (Sorry about that, Pac with a C) I've been Pak-Man since my early days on the web when I started up on the old Nintendo Webchat site way way way waaay back in '95. It was a play on the term "Game-Pak" and an homage to the old classic coin-op that started the whole video game thing. Those who aren't old enough to remember Pac-Man fever will never know how much this game truely meant. :^) Anyways I'm persuing a creative writing degree. This seems to be a cool forum and I look forward to many majesty-obsessed discussions here. :^)

------------------
============================
Pak-Man (With a K and a -)
============================
Another day, another dollar, Krypta

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 6:22 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forums, Pak-man

A creative writing degree, huh? Well, we've got a bunch of creative writings in the 1001 Ardanian Nights section - maybe you could check it out and join in the fun!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 10:14 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Oh good! Another writer! Welcome to the Forums, Pak-Man!

------------------
G!

bladeles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 10:33 am    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Yes indeed... welcome Pak. I think you'll find that this is a pretty good place to flex those creative muscles

Kitiara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 2:08 pm    Post subject: New People come here Reply with quote Back to top

Thought I'd say hey again...This is Raistlin, Archmagus, just with another username. I'll still be using my other name, but I just felt like making a new one. Anyway, welcome guys!!!

------------------
Dragon Highlord Kitiara uth Matar

Who wants or needs anygods at all? I certainly don't. No divine force controls my life, and that's the way I like it. I choose my own destiny. I am slave to no man. Why should I be a slave to a god and let some priest or cleric tell me how to live?
-Kitiara uth Matar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 10 of 33

Jump to: