Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Nice site...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ardvark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Nice site... Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings...

I bought this game a while back and it has been one of my favorites ever since. This is actually one of the few game sites (unless I'm blind) that has character voicelines for folks to download...which I took full advantage of I changed some of the Win95 sound settings on my laptop and the results have been hilarious! I assume that since Cyberlore made these files freely downloadable in the manner they did, that this is ok I would imagine that the people who lent their voices to this game during production must have had a lot of fun.

Best Regards...

smeagol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Nice site... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by ardvark:
Greetings...

I bought this game a while back and it has been one of my favorites ever since. This is actually one of the few game sites (unless I'm blind) that has character voicelines for folks to download...which I took full advantage of I changed some of the Win95 sound settings on my laptop and the results have been hilarious! I assume that since Cyberlore made these files freely downloadable in the manner they did, that this is ok I would imagine that the people who lent their voices to this game during production must have had a lot of fun.

Best Regards...

This is one of my top10 favorite games as well. I did the same thing with the sounds in many of the utilities I use, both at work and at home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: