Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

using tcp/ip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bummer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: using tcp/ip Reply with quote Back to top

im trying to get a game going using tcp/ip instead of gameranger...can anyone help me out here? i cant find anything on the faq or the readme and this bloody port thing is confusing...where does the ip address go?

thanks in advance...

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: using tcp/ip Reply with quote Back to top

As a relatively long standing member I cannot remember or think of any other members here that have played multi-player games using TCP/IP. I wish you luck in figuring it out. Please post to tell us all how it is done if you do.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
M

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: using tcp/ip Reply with quote Back to top

I've played usig TCP/IP before. It's fine to leave the port nuMber as it is. If you're hosting, you can then go straight to the gaMe setup screen. If you're not hosting, you have to put the saMe port nuMber in the 'Port Number' field and the host's IP address in the other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: