Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

no one ever plays....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
winston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

mabye its just me (im fairly new to the game) but no one is EVER ON GAMESPY TO PLAY EITHER THE EXPANSION OR ORIGINAL!!!!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS!
i mean, there is like 0-7 ppl on at a time, and if there is a 3 plr game on, no one can play!!! seriously though, is there sum other system of multiplayer online majesty that i am unaware of????? (other than gamespy i mean)

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:51 am    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

Gamespy is it, as far as I know. Maybe it's just the times that you're on...

winston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

yah but iono!! how many ppl on when u play huh????

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

7 people is a crowd.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Gravity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

i play almost daily with many different people on gamespy.

ljvjlessenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

ok i'm new to majesty as i'm borrowing the game for a while as my friends pc is down. anyway is game spy the only supporter of majesty? and do i need to download anything?

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Gamespy is it.
Maybe, what 'edition' of Majesty do you have?

bookman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: no one ever plays.... Reply with quote Back to top

For Mac gamers, the free service GameRanger almost always has a game going. If you host, someone almost always joins within 5 minutes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: