Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

It high time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: It high time... Reply with quote Back to top

That i started using the multiplayer. Now i must tell you, I do not have NE, so i cannot play that, but if anyone else wants to play me, let me know when (remember to tell me the time zone you are speaking of) and i will be there if i can, user name, MasterAries7

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: It high time... Reply with quote Back to top

I'll play you if you want (No NE).

My GSA name is wavefront

BTW: When is a good time?

[ 19. June 2003, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: wavefront ]

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: It high time... Reply with quote Back to top

I am availible 10am-430pm and 8-12 pm monday thru thursday. all times are CST. fridays and weekends are on demand. so virtualy any time should be fine

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Diablo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: It high time... Reply with quote Back to top

Terribly sorry, but I am almost never on. I usually play on LAN with one of my friends.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: