Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

an hour ago, I met Mrgemstone on gamespy arcade. Gamespy locator indicated he lives in new york. So I decided to try a game with hime. He was the host.

He set up a very easy cooperative game and I agreed with him, so the game started. And he started cheating as soon as the game started. A assume he changed the setting in the last second, so I did not worry about it.

soon he started to attack my base randomly with spells. but he did not have enough money to tear down my palace with lighting bolt, meanwhile, I built an outpost.

One of my paladins chased his warrior into his base, and located a few buildings, annoyed by his random attack on my base, I decided to use

now you die

on his buildings

soon we started to exchange

now you die

a few seconds later, my palace and half of his base was destroyed, but he did not know that a player with outpust can still play, so he ignored that and started to use now you die on my heroes

that is when I located his palace

he lost.

that was an epic battle with a cheater ...

The Red Panda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

Next time try:

REVELATION
select enemy Palace
NOW YOU DIE

It would be much quicker. But perhaps you just wanted to toy with him. Very admirable.....

- The Red Panda

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Red Panda:
Next time try:

REVELATION
select enemy Palace
NOW YOU DIE

It would be much quicker. But perhaps you just wanted to toy with him. Very admirable.....

- The Red Panda

Also try "VICTORY IS MINE" and be done with it LOL

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

Try playing with cheats off. Makes for a far more interesting game.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

I assume he wanted to but it was his host who changed the settings at the last minute...

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

Steven of Nine:
I didn't host the game and that guy turned it on on the very last second.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by smeagol:
Also try "VICTORY IS MINE" and be done with it LOL

Of course, smeagol has offered the prescribed perfect response to a host that sneaks in cheats at the last moment.

I might enter "Muahahahhahahaha!" immediately beforehand just to be annoying.

- GB

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smeagol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
I might enter "Muahahahhahahaha!" immediately beforehand just to be annoying.

Very nice touch! I might have to borrow your idea

Diablo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

The game sounds boring with cheats on... cheats take the fun out of a game...

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: The "epic" battle with Mr.Gemstone Reply with quote Back to top

I know, I never turn them on when I host a game, however, there are people that turn them on on the very last second to ruin a game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: