Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New commers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahmed Ray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

Hellow,

I tryed my multiplayer option but it got me to a freaky page and icoudnt play any thing what should have i done?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

Usually you should be connected to Gamespy first, although if you're trying to play through a LAN or IP numbers, the process might be different...

itsprings24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

It wont let me play either!? o well ill figure it out!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Golem XV

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

wow way to many infernals in your sig

if u have a firewall that might be why

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by sirzacofland6:
It wont let me play either!? o well ill figure it out!!!!!

If you have never played majesty online, go to www.gamespy.com and download their free software (you have to hunt for it a bit as they want you to get the pay version) and connect through there.

You should also apply the correct patch.
The following applies to the PC not the MAC.

When you start to play, the CD should be in the CD-Tray, and the game should NOT be running.
For best results, gamespy should be the only thing running on your taskbar. . No Internet explorer running, no Netscape running, and if you close out your instant messengers and virus scanners that will help too.
If you have a firewall, you should read and do the following:
http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/firewalls.shtml

Diablo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

Man, your sig is definitely not 56K-Friendly.

I tried playing multiplayer once... lagged like mad! It sucked up too much of my system's resources. Oh well, what more can you expect from a PII 500MHz, 190MB RAM?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: New commers. Reply with quote Back to top

You system is probably fine for running MP play. The lag most likely came from your internet connection.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: