Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Moved Post -- Amun-Ra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Moved Post -- Amun-Ra Reply with quote Back to top

This was moved from the General Majesty Discussion area:

Amun-Ra
Member # 3966

posted 26. March 2003 06:47 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey everybody,

This is the first time that i post an ad here

question: On Gamespy multiplayer for majesty

How do you get your forces to attack or to invade the other player in a quicker way before he does?
(in order) (how many?)

a) statues

b) flags

c) rangers

d) royal gardens

All i want to know is why is he able to get his army in my zone faster.. while i can get my army to obey even with 5 to 6 statues to battle in his territory.

need help here (losing all the time)

Amun-Ra

--------------------
Nor dim nor red,like God's own head, The glorious Sun uprist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Moved Post -- Amun-Ra Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure I understand your question. Statues and Royal Gardens help prevent your troops from attacking your buildings when reward flags are set on them, but that should only be a concern if you have Rogues or Elves, the two heros with the lowest Willpower.

It probably depends on how you're building in the beginning. When a game starts, what do you do?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Moved Post -- Amun-Ra Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
I'm not sure I understand your question. Statues and Royal Gardens help prevent your troops from attacking your buildings when reward flags are set on them, but that should only be a concern if you have Rogues or Elves, the two heros with the lowest Willpower.

Actually, WoDs are your biggest concern. I've never seen an Elf attack their own buildings, but then although I use Elves for money, I rarely recruit them for fighting. WoDs may have higher willpower, but in MP, WoDs attacking your own buildings is a DISASTER. In MP building damage is higher for characters...

Korben

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Moved Post -- Amun-Ra Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Actually, WoDs are your biggest concern. .cut. in MP, WoDs attacking your own buildings is a DISASTER. In MP building damage is higher for characters...
You got allways a WOD that has no loyalty at all, you either have to dismiss (or something,the X anyway) him, or cast COH. 3 statues is enough normally, I like to build more around in case of EQ.

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Moved Post -- Amun-Ra Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
This was moved from the General Majesty Discussion area:

Amun-Ra
Member # 3966

posted 26. March 2003 06:47 PM
--------------------------------------------------
hey everybody,

This is the first time that i post an ad here

question: On Gamespy multiplayer for majesty

How do you get your forces to attack or to invade the other player in a quicker way before he does?
(in order) (how many?)

a) statues

b) flags

c) rangers

d) royal gardens

All i want to know is why is he able to get his army in my zone faster.. while i can get my army to obey even with 5 to 6 statues to battle in his territory.

need help here (losing all the time)

Amun-Ra

--------------------------------------------------Posts: 1 | From: ottawa, canada | Registered: Mar 2003

The key here if you want your hero's to attack the other player immediately All 3 of these will run just about all the way across the screen for a measly 100 reward or attack flag, ignoring most everything else on the map. (Unless of course they run into something that makes them flee along the way, like a ballista tower, or a dragon)

Barbarians and Warriors are also greedy, but to a lesser extent, so the reward needs to be just a little bit higher for them.

Most of the other hero's are only attracted by reward flags that are much higher or much closer to them; like in their sight range.

Hope this helps

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Moved Post -- Amun-Ra Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by smeagol:
[QUOTE]

Most of the other hero's are only attracted by reward flags that are much higher or much closer to them; like in their sight range.

Hope this helps

This is incorrect, or poorly-stated, at best.

Most of the other heroes have "Check for Reward Flags" as an action far, far further down their decision trees than Rogues, etc. Other heroes will chase a reward flag far away, and all will go after one outside their range of sight, provided they make it to that step of their decision tree, and the reward is great enough.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: