Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

majesty ICQ site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: majesty ICQ site Reply with quote Back to top

If you have ICQ and wanna play majesty come to my site. I just made but i'm spreading the word. It has a chatroom and little guestbook like thing to post on. I have the original majesty though and not an expansion pack.

Midion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: majesty ICQ site Reply with quote Back to top

Oops! here's the links
http://web.icq.com/groups/group_details?gid=12000651

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: majesty ICQ site Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Midion:
If you have ICQ and wanna play majesty come to my site. I just made but i'm spreading the word. It has a chatroom and little guestbook like thing to post on. I have the original majesty though and not an expansion pack.

If you have never played majesty online, go to www.gamespy.com and download their free software (you have to hunt for it a bit as they want you to get the pay version) and connect through there.

I am on gamespy in majesty or majesty expansion as smeagol (sometimes as smeagol{1} LOL) 3 or 4 weekdays each week from 12-4PM Eastern (9AM-1PM Pacific)

The following applies to the PC not the MAC.

Hope to see you on gamespy

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: majesty ICQ site Reply with quote Back to top

Smeagol,

PLEASE stop posting the same posts over and over to different threads. It's not at all necessary and it's starting to look a lot like *spam*.

Posting informaiton once is sufficient. There is no need to resurrect old threads and repeat yourself.

Thank you,
Twylah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smeagol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: majesty ICQ site Reply with quote Back to top

The reason I posted it is because it appears that no-one responded to multiple different people, and they imply that they are trying to figure out how or find more.

Some people have the forum send them an email each time they get and update/answer/reply to their thread. I am only trying to respond to people who have asked and dont appear to have a good answer.

Many different people seem to be asking similar things, and I dont think many new member utilize the search utility.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: majesty ICQ site Reply with quote Back to top

Smeagol,

I understand your reason. But I have to again ask you to stop pulling up old posts and replying with duplicate information. One time is certainly sufficient - and if the members visit the boards to see if anyone has answered their questions, they will see your information posted in the more recent threads.

We are all here to help each other (and we definitely appreciate your efforts), but spamming Cyberlore's forums is not the way to go about it.

Thanks again,
Twylah

[ 04. June 2003, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Twylah Skye ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: