Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

How do I play MULTIPLAYER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeSumner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

My brother in law gave me Majesty so that we could pass some time playing each other on line.
He told me that it can be played by linking on MSN.
I searched for a link but could not find it. Can anyone tell me how we can do this?
LionsMike@aol.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MikeSumner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

To add to that posting.

I am on broadband through a router and he is on a dialup connection

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

MSN no longer supports Majesty online play, to my knowledge. Go to www.gamespy.com and download their free software (you have to hunt for it a bit as they want you to get the pay version) and connect through there.

itsprings24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i just recently downloaded the gamespy arcade and i weaved in and out and got out without the pay version it is a pretty good system

vally[HU]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

How can i play Majesty at multiplayer? MSN gaming zone is died...

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

Try reading the posts above your own.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Winterghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

In msn messenger, A link shows up on the side to play majesty against who you are talking to, it only works if they have it installed.

vaneth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, multiplayer. That's a part of Majesty I have never known. You all are lucky. Its hard enough to find someone who plays that you know. Good luck to the rest of you in the above posts.

vaneth

vaneth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

I tried to use MSN on a friends computer and it bombed for me as well.

Wing Zero Custom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, um, about that GameSpy thingy, I was at the site and a pop-up said that I was automatically downloading it. Is this bad?!!?!!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

I would guess it was just an advertisement. Gamespy is a pretty "reliable" site IMO that wouldn't pull a stunt like that.

Trillian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

Are there any other ways to play MP without gamespy? I'd love to start playing, but it's on my BF's computer (mine isn't fast enough ) and he has issues with gamespy...I asked him about downloading the software last night and he went off on a rant about something (I ignored it )

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

Gamespy is the only way to play Majesty other than your own LAN I think. Majesty does not support direct phone or manual IP connection.

Wing Zero Custom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

I know this has nothing to do with multiplayer, but does anybody know where I can find some Majesty animations on the web?

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: How do I play MULTIPLAYER Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Wing Zero Custom:
I know this has nothing to do with multiplayer, but does anybody know where I can find some Majesty animations on the web?

Try the bottom of this link:
http://www.cyberlore.com/Majesty/downloads.htm

and all the sublinks under:
http://www.cyberlore.com/Majesty/majesty-world.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: