Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The MP game I didn't play :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 6:18 am    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to talk to the wind Goldy, I'll spin down and perch right on the wall to listen to ya...

housefish

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

Well I've gotten really sick of AoE now and I figure its about time for me to get back into the mix with mp!

Gravity

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

These settings aren't about whether Law or Chaos is better. They are about who can make more gold under fire......

Originaly posted by Goldy Bear
---------------------------------------------------

Thank you Goldy Bear, im glad someone understands what i am saying. I dont believe either guild is better then the other. Its what you can do with them that matters....lol, if any of this does... Goldy you saw me use Law so i definately dont rely on any particular guild to win. Knowing how to maximize all the guilds attributes in all settings is what im about. To dismiss either as a novelty only limits your own potential.

Who ready to play??????

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

Fish,

Go find Gravity. The two of you ought to have fun bashing each other.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

well I found gravity and the result was a draw and a really fun game

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

I bet it was, Fish. I really wish Majesty had an observer mode. It would have been a lot of fun and very instructive to view some of those ladder or contest games. Warcraft III has a really cool replay feature --- that would also be a good alternative.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

Actually replay is in a bunch of games now and it something that should definately be in M2 with multiplayer. The only problem I could see is that it would cause the game to be laggy.

Korben

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

Well just another of my fridays, last friday was so bad... no games at all. Waiting for 8 hours for someone to show up (anyone!!!).

I got some the other day, well playing a decent player is ok, well with newbs allways is TWOT.

And if you want a game, well I've been at room for forever, and then someone pops and goes away in 3 mins...

well hope i got some games today......

Korben

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by housefish:
Actually replay is in a bunch of games now and it something that should definately be in M2 with multiplayer. The only problem I could see is that it would cause the game to be laggy.

Yes we did play yesterday and it was very laggy. I had to go to bed when I thought it was past 2 am, well it was 3.25 am

Bad luck for me as my level 6 wizard was killing everything near your palace and then you got a lucky vampire to cast mirror argg...

Gg anyway hope you upgrade your connection

Well good that EQ makes also other people than me mad.. he he

Gravity

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

Yes.. I had the pleasure of playing housefish recently and had a great game of outposts. Our eldritch game was foiled by a multi player bug error but was looking like it was going to be a long game. Thank you housefish for some great play. It was great to play someone with your skill. I look forward to playing agian soon.

Goldy, i think your idea on watching some of these matches is a great idea. Ive often wished i could observe some of these matches, especially the ladder matches between the heavy weights.

housefish

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see im still good

Korben

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Nice to see im still good

He he, well laggy is not same as good.
j/k man..

PS. get a good isp...

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:41 am    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

I had mixed results over this weekend, with the playing. I did play a few games, hosting, that went so well and smoothly that Twy thought I was playing single-player when she looked over my shoulder.

Still, it's the same story. Play games, games go well; next game, same players, won't load... lags out... disconnects... ugh.

housefish

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

generally im not that laggy . only seemed to have the problem with you.

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: The MP game I didn't play :( Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
generally im not that laggy . only seemed to have the problem with you.

I agree with you housefish.
The game you and I played on may 13th was not laggy at all and I think it was a 33 day game or something.

Sorry about the issues today when we tried to play this afternoon. My ISP fixed their issues about an hour after you beat Angel of Death, but you were already in another game, and I had to leave.
Hopefully I will see you again online during the afternoons. You, Lord Hopkins, Omega, and maybe Angel of Death are the best players I have played online in the afternoons in the last month. Hope to see you on soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: