Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

anyone still playing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

I have finnally got majesty gold (yeah, have being a while ) it will be shiped here in a month all so if everything goes right.

I wonder if anyone still play majesty Multiplayer.

Thanks.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker,

Why don't you just ask who's playing? Was a "Yes-No" poll really necessary? Besides, this topic has been pretty active lately... all you have to do is read the posts and you can quickly see who's playing MP games.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jakartiz

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

I have stopped into gamespy a few times lately but was never directed into any "rooms" where I could try to join or launch a MP game. Is it becoming a pay to play situation as with every place else?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jakartiz:
I have stopped into gamespy a few times lately but was never directed into any "rooms" where I could try to join or launch a MP game. Is it becoming a pay to play situation as with every place else?

No. Majesty gaming is not a subscription game. You just need to wait for someone to show up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jakartiz

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

Well I had previously played MP games there before and was always directed into a "room" where you could see games in progress or chat rooms where you could troll for possible opponents to play. Lately it just seems to take me to what appears to be a dead link perhaps?? I dont know for sure.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
....Lately it just seems to take me to what appears to be a dead link perhaps?? I dont know for sure.

They have interposed a page with a link to the game room and links to Majesty Dragon and the latest game patch. You have to click on the game room link which takes you into the chat/game room but I have never observed the link being "dead".

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
RaginGremlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

I would gladly play anytime anywhere in Majesty Online

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Lunos Nightshade:
I would gladly play anytime anywhere in Majesty Online

If you have never played majesty online, go to www.gamespy.com and download their free software (you have to hunt for it a bit as they want you to get the pay version) and connect through there.

I am on gamespy in majesty or majesty expansion as smeagol (sometimes as smeagol{1} LOL) 3 or 4 weekdays each week from 12-4PM Eastern (9AM-1PM Pacific)

Gravity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....Lately it just seems to take me to what appears to be a dead link perhaps?? I dont know for sure.

Gamespy Majesty Mp dead? I think not! LOL, im on all the time, and there is some great competition out there. Most people are on between 6 pm and 12am eastern time. Weekends mostly all day starting at 11 am. I am on almost daily so feel free play with me anytime. Im glad more of the older players have been droping in lately. The games have been great!

Now the majesty ladder is lookin real sad,lol. All the best players are not on it anyways.
Blue Heron has introduced a new ladder site at the gaming league that includes all settings and team play. Im not sure how it will all work and it is brand new but it sounds promising. The old ladder site is old and only allows eldritch circles. This gets tiresome and only shows who is good at 1 map. Dont get me wrong i still love playing eldritch too ,its a fair map and fun.

Long live Majesty...and Expansion

peace

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: anyone still playing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Gravity:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Gamespy Majesty Mp dead? I think not! LOL, im on all the time, and there is some great competition out there. Most people are on between 6 pm and 12am eastern time. Weekends mostly all day starting at 11 am. I am on almost daily so feel free play with me anytime. Im glad more of the older players have been droping in lately. The games have been great!

I agree. Lately I have played good games with some of the old timers like KeepDreamingA1, Housefish, River_Relic, Lord Hopkins and such...They all play great games.

quote:
Originally posted by Gravity:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Now the majesty ladder is lookin real sad,lol..... The old ladder site is old and only allows eldritch circles. This gets tiresome and only shows who is good at 1 map. Donít get me wrong i still love playing eldritch too ,its a fair map and fun.

Yea, right now there are about 47 players registered on the majesty ladder, about the same as it has been for the last 6-9 months, but there are only a few excellent players registered.
(IMHO the best of the registered players are Lord Hopkins, Fasteddie, Lord Rodrick, and Angel of Death. Housefish was on it until today, but because he hadnít played a match since his last one he played with me 21 days ago, he fell off today; and Omega is really good, but he withdrew on May 31st, the day after his last match with me.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: