Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

multiplayer quests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvonne Holmes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, Im new. Just bought the game this month (Jan. 2003)...Have had fun playing it. On the box it says that it is available to "play head-to-head or form alliances with other kingdoms as you do battle in multiplayer quests." The problem is, is I can't find it online!... I got online (modem), clicked on my game Icon, and clicked on multiplayer.... but it could not find a website... how can I play others on-line?

Cicero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

I have four questions for you;

1. Have you searched for an answer?
2. Have you read the Manual (it gives you a start in this direction)?
2. What version of Majesty do you have?
3. What type of computer do you have (Mac/PC)?

Once this info is known, someone could help you.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

I have no info for MAC users. If you have the PC game the only venue for online matches is at www.gamespyarcade.com an online gaming server.

When you visit their site it will appear that you must pay for the service. Be persistent and look around there is a free version, but for obvious reasons they don't advertise it.

Your other option for multiplayer matches is on a home network. Although I am the only Majesty gamer in my house I have tried out LAN play matches on my home network and it works well.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Apple

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

And, if you have a LAN setup, you can play with yourself on two computers!

Hey, I've done it before - I've run two kingdoms on two different computers at the same time in the same game.

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

So Apple,
Do you play with yourself often?

Hmm, maybe I should rephrase that...

How often do you do that two computer thing?

[ 26. January 2003, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: wavefront ]

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

I only played a few games, since I'd have to borrow a second computer for such a setup.

Whitedog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: multiplayer quests Reply with quote Back to top

I believe that MAC users congregate at a site called Gameranger.com, if that helps anyone at all. MAC users have their own little corner here at the Forum, if you're into that sort of thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: