Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multigaming flaw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korben

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Multigaming flaw Reply with quote Back to top

I've been playing multi for a long time,
and I think I got enought experience to tell a flaw that I believe there is.

If you host a game with some guilds at beginning, you don't get to build your own kingdom before all the others have allready started. That can make you go 0,5-2 days later than all others.

If you play an even opponent that's a killer, you never win if you host. I've seen this many times as I was wondering why am I so slow...

In multigaming easyest solution is to not build before the host says that the game is synched, or S:

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Multigaming flaw Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure I agree with this at all, even though I'm here to report Korben beat me last night when I hosted. I'm not sure, exactly, what you're describing, Korben, but I know this: all players with Guilds already on the map can click the recruit button, and the progress bar will start at zero.
I don't think that you're last in line to recruit if you're the host. I don't think there's a delay for the host. But, then, I'm not sure, either.
Our game last night had no guilds on-map, but I don't see where such a sunchronisation delay wouldn't also affect the host's peasants putting down buildings, and from what I could tell, I suffered no delay in building.

Does anyone have a LAN set up who could checkl this by looking at the screens?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: