Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multi-player Majesty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Multi-player Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad that Majesty has this multiplayer option. I think this is what keeps the game alive and going. I appreciate Gamepsy Arcade for its free service, it's a great program and the layout is fantastic. It's always a pleasure to login Gamespy Aracade and hear the voice "..Welcome to Gamespy." I've noticed that there are already clans/guilds or other sort of groupie thing with Majesty fans. One guild, the Majestic Warriors, even have their own website. I fear the Gamespy Arcade Majesty Guildsmen. I am not the best in multiplayer and always seem to get whooped by members of the Twelve Knights.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: Multi-player Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

Keep playing, and you'll beat them. There's a severe structure to the Majesty multiplay these days (and I mean Majesty, not MajX).

Majesty tends towards stalemates, as without the Sorcerer's Abode and the different hero abilities from MajX, the players can match one another. Games in Majesty tend towards Solarii-Rogue mass-attacks finally overcoming someone.

The way to defeat this is to be sure to have a lvl3 Wizard's Guild, then Lightning Storm the opposing Rogues.

If you're still unable to get to the stalemate ending, just keep playing.

If you want to play a far better game, press for people to play MajX. Stalemates are avoidable simply because Gate and Earthquake have the ability to press the issue one way or another, and are not reliant on one player rushing to Solarii faster than the other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: