Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multiplayer help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wren

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer help? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all..new to this game and board so please be patient with me..I have tried all avenues that I know of to get online to play the Majesty game as multiplayer...everything that I try through the game on my computer leads to nowhere..is there somewhere left where I can play???? And if so..how much does it cost?

Please help..I would really like to try this one online!

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer help? Reply with quote Back to top

Hello and greetings Wren,
Have you ever heard of Gamespy arcade? That's where you can play majesty online with us other majesty fools
I forget the webadress though, its posted in another thread around here somewhere... unfortunately I'm too lazy to look for it hehe

Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 5:53 am    Post subject: Multiplayer help? Reply with quote Back to top

It's simply www.gamespyarcade.com

Download the free version (they ask for $20 so you won't get ads) and install it. It should scan your computer for games. Reconnect and "Game rooms" for each game that Gamespy supports should appear. Just click to join and find someone to play!

wren

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:18 am    Post subject: Multiplayer help? Reply with quote Back to top

thanks to both of you..found it..just can't get the game to load now when i click on ready! at least now i know where to go..lol

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:35 am    Post subject: Multiplayer help? Reply with quote Back to top

It could be Gamespy; Goldy and I had trouble when we tried a couple of weeks ago.

Razgon

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer help? Reply with quote Back to top

Had the same trouble myself the other night - once the game loaded and then instantly crashed after showing a black screen

/Flemming Madsen
VP Lidium
www.lidiumonline.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: