Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Looking for People to Play Majesty Gold with

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JR1501

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Looking for People to Play Majesty Gold with Reply with quote Back to top

I have Majesty Gold and Gamespy but whenever I go on Gamespy theres either 0 or 2 people on it. If you have Majesty Gold get Gamespy Arcade here: http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/

If they ask you to register its 20$ that only gets rid of the ads so just dont register.

Get it! SO people can finally play multiplayer together.

To see whos best hehehehe.....

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:24 pm    Post subject: Looking for People to Play Majesty Gold with Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:

Some have Majesty only. Some have the Expansion and are still not playing in MajX. Can't figure that one out.

Goldy

That one I can answer easily. They get smoked at MajX. There've been far more players available on Majesty, so they've gone to that room to play. Once you've learned it, and try your hand at MajX against someone who's experienced at that, you get smoked, badly.
Turns out, the reverse is true, see my topic in this area, re: schooling.

So, they just play Majesty.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: Looking for People to Play Majesty Gold with Reply with quote Back to top

There were about 15 players on Sunday evening (in the Majesty room) about 8:00pm CDT. They were there most of the evening.

Some have Majesty only. Some have the Expansion and are still not playing in MajX. Can't figure that one out.

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: