Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

How can I play with someone else?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: How can I play with someone else? Reply with quote Back to top

When people are usually at work/school/ or at sleep.

not2peachy13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:55 am    Post subject: How can I play with someone else? Reply with quote Back to top

I am new here and I was woundering if any one knew how you can play with someone else online. I know the basics it is just that when I get there the lobbies are always full. So I guess what I am trying to say is when is a good time to go on when the lobbies aren't so full? THANKS!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:11 am    Post subject: How can I play with someone else? Reply with quote Back to top

The lobbies get full? What's the max number of people allowed?

I ask because the one day I tried to do MP, there were maybe 5 people in Majesty and 3 in MajX rooms.

housefish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:40 am    Post subject: How can I play with someone else? Reply with quote Back to top

full? now thats a new one...You are talking about Gamespy Arcade right? Anytime during the day you might find some people around.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: