Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Games by appointment
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 7:35 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

It might have been my fault that the game didn't start- I was disconected, and my computer wouldn't dial up for a while. My AIM name is Dragon3395, or FallenSun13. I'm not on often, though. I'll try to meet up with you again.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 3:51 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

If i wasnt playing my newly aquired Civ3 in all my spare time i'd be on gamespy a bit more often hehe

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 8:41 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

All my spare time goes to playing Zeus and writing...I almost forget I have gamespy!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I haven't been able to get on until now but...

I'd like to thank Goldy for attempting to play with me. I almost gave up waiting . Too bad that bug appeared... if we got coop going, I was ready to try battling each other.

I have to see when I'm next free, but probably not for awhile

------------------
Thwip!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: