Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multiplayer Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Um Trapper, you said to look way up left and click on the first link there. Um, what's the first link???(like I said, I'm not a computer person, please don't get exasperated.) It's really confusing. I think these people LIKE it confusing.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 11:33 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Trapper, thank you sooooooooooo much!!!! I figured it out, and the only thing I have to do is install this thing, but it looks like it'll take a while, and I'm gettin kinda tired, so I'll do it tomarow. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TRAPPER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 3:04 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

no prob bud hope to see you thare

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER
IN THE NAME OF THE SLOBERING

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 6:55 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

GameSpy Arcade is free, but it comes with advertisements which can be a little annoying, especially the Navy ad that plays "Disturbed" but other-wise, you will hardly notice them. If you pay $20, the advertisements will go away, but it's still the same exact thing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 2:47 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx soooooooo much to all of you!!! I downloaded patch #4, and now I'm gonna try it again!! HOpe it works, and thanx again to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 12:46 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

I just played my first multiplayer game of majesty!!! I lost of course, but it was close! I just wanted to than all of you again!!!

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: