Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Krolm
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

SoMeone told Me that it only crashes if you are watching the Shrine when the Sage gets there.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I think it's more the Sage that causes the problem. You can't be watching him or have him in the mini-window when he reaches the Shrine. Be sure to look somewhere else and have the mini-window keyed to something else.

Jakartiz

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
Actually, I think it's more the Sage that causes the problem. You can't be watching him or have him in the mini-window when he reaches the Shrine. Be sure to look somewhere else and have the mini-window keyed to something else.

And here I thought I was the only one getting this error when the sage enters the temple.... the few times that I have come close to winning this it crashed on me everytime. I didnt know anything of this anomaly.

And to answer Wavefront's question:
Did you try my hints for Balance of Twilight?

No I hadnt tried that approach yet, I had been using dwarves and ballista to try to alleviate the phantom problem, I'll give your idea a go though and let ya know how it turns out.

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

I had forgotten how challenging it was to finish balance of twilight until I read wavefronts hints.

Hopefully Majesty II will have lots more challenging scenarios like balance of twilight.

Decorn1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

No, Balance of Twilight is totally winable. You just need a lot of Guard Towers. They'll keep the phantoms busy. And yes, this is Decorn. The real Decorn! Heh heh.

Diablo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

Never played Balance of Twilight. Never can. It isn't Gold Edition compatible is it? Can someone make it so? Until then, the 6 quests keep me busy...

Legendary Heroes
A Deal With The Demon
Tomb of the Dragon King
Trade Routes
Rise of the Ratmen
Urban Renewal

Blarrrgggh!

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Diablo:
Until then, the 6 quests keep me busy...

Legendary Heroes
A Deal With The Demon
Tomb of the Dragon King
Trade Routes
Rise of the Ratmen
Urban Renewal

For Urban Renewal, al you need is a lot of gold, a level 3 Wizard's guild, and to cast lighting storm whenever you destroy one of their buildings.

Diablo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

Yessss! I completed A Deal with the Demon!!! Man, all this time I was trying to build LOTS of marketplaces, and I finished the game with 6 Markets, 7 Trading posts and 10 Royal Gardens! Of course there was a bit of luck to it... I made a bet of 1000 Gold on "Gold" in the gambling hall when it was 13 Days. That gave me a LOT of gold.

GAME COMPLETED IN 33 DAYS!!!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

Did you have Elves? If not, try it with them and see how it goes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: