Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 6:54 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I can't ever get into multiplayer games online. My computer meets all the recquierments that you need in order to play, and when I get on, It always says that there isn't any lobbies available! Is there alwasys so many people on, or is something wrong with my computer???? Please help!!!!!!
Thanx in advance!!!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mogor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 8:29 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I also have a problem, whenever I host a game, I enter fine, but nobody else appears in the chat, and nobody's name is in the players list.

------------------
-Mogor

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 9:39 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Really? Cause I can't even get into a lobbie. I really want to play multiplayer and beat the crap out of someone else. haha, lol. But really, are there so many people playing Majesty that I can't get into a lobbie to play? Geez, I didn't realize that so many people liked Majesty. I thought it was an old game....

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mogor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 10:51 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty is new, it came out last march, and the expansion came out this march

------------------
-Mogor

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 7:56 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously???? When I bought it, I was told it was an old game.... Wow, didn't know it was new. By the way, is it posible to play multiplayer in the zone still? Could that be why I'm never able to get into games there? And, if I can't play there anymore, then how come Majesty sends me there???????? This is getting EXTREMLY confusing. Thanx.

------------------

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 7:57 am    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

It probably depends on a person's definition of "old". He might think a game that's been out a year is "old", while another might think it's "recent" or "new".

------------------
Thwip!

Mogor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 10:49 am    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Did you download all the patches (1.4 and expansion #2). If you have them, Majesty won't be sending you to the Zone.

------------------
-Mogor

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 11:19 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Um, where do I download patch 1.4????? I have the expansion.

------------------

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 11:32 pm    Post subject: Help!! I can't ever get into a multiplayer game online!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

yes u need the patches and you can get em at www.majestyquest.com same as here for the forum just go to downloads its the #4 update for majesty and the #2 for majx.there is an alternative site on the zone to play but i cant find the link when i do i will give it to you

------------------
My soul is replenished.
HA HA HA HA HA
{MW}Braygon lets go {MW}

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: