Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

looking for a player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 2:03 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

well, here's how to find me...

GSA Nickname = |MH|MaDnEsS
ICQ# = 51854352
e-mail = Tziminsci@Netscape.net

and if anyone else wants to list their nicknames, ICQ#s, or whatever, here's the thread to do it in...

tho', as of late, Diablo 2X has had me a little preoccupied...

[This message has been edited by MaDnEsS (edited 07 July 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
TRAPPER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 6:23 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

WARE IS THAT MAJESTIC HELPER [MH}

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER
IN THE NAME OF THE SLOBERING

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 6:59 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

Havent seen ya lately I want a game with you Mad of Majx.Just to prove that yes even at Majx i rule you.Heh jk Mad so punn intended.Hope were still friends.

------------------

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:05 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Madness, since I have officially strted playing multiplayer, I wanna play against you to see how good you are. Chances are, you will woop me. Also, I want you to tell me how good I am.

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:47 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

Mogor... just give me a time and a place, and I'll try to be there...

I'm off Thursday and Friday nights, so those are the best two days/ nights for me to play.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 10:47 am    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

If i get my gamespy workin, I'll play you this thursday. What time do you want? Just make sure it is not really late, because the game might take some time.

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:51 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

Well, just give me a time that's convenient for you, and I'll try to be awake for it... your Thursdays are like my Friday nights, Saturday mornings... so preferably ultra-early or kinda-late works best for me, but I can usually work around others schedules, so it's all good!!!

Mogor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

Yo Madness, do you use the msn messeneger? Because if you do, it would be a lot easier to organise a game.

------------------
-Mogor

Mogor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 7:45 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

Dang, cause I use msn messenger...

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 11:08 pm    Post subject: looking for a player? Reply with quote Back to top

I use ICQ which is basicly the same thing, except better in my own opinion...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: