Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

there going to be a tournment in gamespy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 11:57 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

i like to have a nice fun tournment and have some HFOS there playing and i hope some people come you'll get 10points for wining the tournment

housefish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 3:14 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

when will the tourney be held?

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 7:00 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

i m just telling everone and i would have to talk to the clan leader i make sure one of us tells you ok

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 7:11 am    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

There's actually a clan for Majesty out there? Where've you guys been playing?

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Father Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

Steven, you have been "busy", haven't you.
Help For Others (HFO) has been around for weeks... at least two anyways... and play all the time on GSA. Everytime I log on to GSA there's almost always at least one person from HFO on there... and that's NOT including myself.
there's also another clan, though not half as big and not seen half as much, but I forget their name. (Majesty Warriors?)

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

My rainbow has a shadow...
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 12:57 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

Playing Majesty, or MajX?

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Father Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 1:02 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

unfortunately it's usually Majesty, though occassionally enough people with the expansion do get together.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 3:10 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

HFO = Help For Others (over 25 members)
MW = Majestic Warriors (3, maybe more, members)

and to tell ya' the truth, for the most part, the members of HFO seem really kewl, especially me, but there are ALOT of members I haven't talked to yet, so who knows...
and the three members of MW are REALLY nice, which is how they went from two to three members by stealin' one of the nicer HFO away from us...
but overall, I haven't had an issue with either clan yet, and have liked everyone I've spoken to in both of them, unlike alot of other game clans I've had to deal with... i.e. Diablo.

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 9:09 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for all the nice words mad:-)
if you have any question ask mad might be able to help unless he isn't around try to catch one of the leader me and majesty_1 or knightshadow and littleman ok
hope to see you in gamespy cya

Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:50 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
the members of HFO seem really kewl, especially me...

LOL! At least you only seemto be really kewl...to yourself!

You go, MaD! All this talk about MP is almost persuading me to give it a try again...I just don't have the time right now.

If only I could get myself fired like KittyKat. I'm serious...my company recently went through a Major Merger (General Chaos?) and those lucky to be enough to be in "redundant" departments were offered the choice of relocating to New Jersey or receiving a huge severance package - 6 months to 2 years salary, depending on how long you've been with the company...unfortunately, my department wasn't so fortunate.

I want to volunteer to be downsized so I can spend my days playing Majesty online!!!

------------------
Defenestrator the Dwarf says - "Hey - is that a window behind you?"

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 9:20 pm    Post subject: there going to be a tournment in gamespy Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I left my job!

But I still don't got 'nuff time to play Majesty...

Too much work to do...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: