Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeddicus_Zul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone is interested in some multiplayer then post what times your available here please along with you GSA name.

Name= ken_c_butler
Time= anytime after 4p.m.(from now til the 16th of June)

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 11:26 pm    Post subject: Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule Reply with quote Back to top

I am there now. I have kids, my schedule is not my own.

Goldy

P.S. Sorry I missed you, Zed. I hung around for a bit, but I guess it was too late for you. Catch you another time. I have been using ICQ. Madness and Korben have been getting my attention with that. That cuckoo is pretty attention grabbing.

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 07 June 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Zeddicus_Zul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 11:28 pm    Post subject: Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule Reply with quote Back to top

GOLDY, noticed that you here now. If you want im heading to GSA and will be in the majesty room if you want to play.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 11:47 pm    Post subject: Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Zeddicus_Zul:
Not sure what FKS is or MajX, but my name at GSA is ken_c_butler. I should be on between 9:30 pm and 10:00 tonite, EST. What is your handle and please explain the FKS/MajX to me. Also, I do not have NE, hope thats not a problem.

Maj:FKS = Majesy : The Fansasy Kingdom Sim
MajX (or NE) = Majesty : The Northern Expansion

no NE... no problem... though I do recommend getting a copy ASAP!!! especially for multi-player!

and Goldy is ALWAYS on... but NOT always able to play. Different computers shared and abused... she's in a family of her own making. Much respect goes out for the Goldy_Bear.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 8:51 pm    Post subject: Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule Reply with quote Back to top

i can get on when ever just need to know

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 1:09 am    Post subject: Majesty Exp. Multiplayer Schedule Reply with quote Back to top

these is going to be great but i always team up with some in majesty but ill glady play with you just anytime you need me ill be there
but im on in the morning and night more often the after noon]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: