Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Most Embarrasing Moments in an MP game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2001 10:08 am    Post subject: Most Embarrasing Moments in an MP game Reply with quote Back to top

It seems Kit started similar thread a long time ago. Too lazy to go find it.

This one happened to me yesterday.

You quit the game in frustration after the third loss in a row because a single enemy WoD destroys your level 3 Market. After the game your opponent informs you you should have built statues. You get this puzzled look on your face because you never recruited any WoD's. Oops! Reinforcements.

Talk about feeling stupid!

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Korben

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2001 1:36 pm    Post subject: Most Embarrasing Moments in an MP game Reply with quote Back to top

ROFL,

Sorry Goldy, I just flagged your market with 400 gold as soon as I saw the greedy WOD coming in...

In my game of Siege one WOD was killing the peasants trying to build statues. I had Embassy and Outpost so the flags of enemy were an issue.

Korben

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: