Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

public areas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neo345

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 1:16 pm    Post subject: public areas Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know of any public gaming places for majesty, because i don't know anyone who has it. it used to be on zone.com, but i didn't find about it until it was out

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Outside of a dog, book is man's best friend. Inside, it's too dark to read"
"Every ship can be a minesweeper. Once..."

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 1:23 pm    Post subject: public areas Reply with quote Back to top

Neo,

Go to www.gamespyarcade.com and download their gameserver to play Majesty and Majx. Most of the MP players that post here play there (including me now that it seems to be working better).

You can play at Zone at www.zone.msn.com/directplay/default.asp in the strategy games room.

It is still good that there is more than one place to play. If one server is having technical problems there is always the other.

Also, do not forget to download the game patches from the Download section of this site.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
neo345

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 2:32 pm    Post subject: public areas Reply with quote Back to top

thanx, goldy. man, there is nothing that i can ask that you don't have a link for, or at least an answer.
neo345

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Outside of a dog, book is man's best friend. Inside, it's too dark to read"
"Every ship can be a minesweeper. Once..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: