Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

help me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daisy101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: help me Reply with quote Back to top

can anyone help me? i just bought Majesty Gold Edition. Have no idea what I am doing. I am new to all of this kinda thing.Anyone please?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: help me Reply with quote Back to top

Your request for help is way too general to give you any specific advice. If you have never played Majesty, I recommend you print out the PDF manual that comes with Gold and skim through it for major game concepts. Then start playing the quests with "Bell, Book and Candle" and work your way through the beginner quests until you start comprehending the game basics.

After you have played a quest or two come back with a specific question about something you do not understand and most any of the regulars will be happy to answer.

You can also use the Search function in the banner to search the Quest, Tips, and Tricks section for tips on any one quest. There is a wealth of information in the old threads on just about anything you might want to know.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: