Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 1:56 pm    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

Kit,

This is a gut instinct response with no factual evidence to back it up but,.....

I would be very surprised if Majx online differs that much from the original Majesty. As with the original you had to make sure that you and your opponent were playing the same version. I am guessing that it will work just fine at Zone DirectPlay. I play there with little or no problem, other than the old standard game "you quit" bug that usually occurs with poor pings.

Now, someone come along and explain to me why I am completely wrong.....

Goldy

P.S. Nice to see you back at the Forum. That was a long absence.... for you .
------------------
"I am a champion!"

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 22 March 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 6:44 pm    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

I still don't have NE yet!!!! ARGGHH!!! PLEASE! someone answer my neest reply in my topic in the general majesty board!

------------------

My poem concerning the NE quest "Powers of Chaos":

Powers of chaos hear my cry
For I'm the sovereign let your powers pry
You're weak and fraile like you always were
My powers will demolish you like a fire and fur

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 12:55 am    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

im ready for mp majx but i cant figure out where anyone can possibly play.

i havent gotten the "additional software available" spiel yet when i start GSA, and i highly doubt the zone will be supporting it.

any ideas?

Golem XV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 7:31 pm    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

well logic would dictate that since gsa has seperate rooms for aok and the expansion they would also launch another room for the norther expansion

------------------
The King of Typos is here

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 7:42 pm    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

it appears the zone does indeed support majx.

i created a game there and it gave me the option for hosting a majx game. unfortunately, there was no one to join, so i couldnt launch.

housefish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 9:02 pm    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

well kit after i go on an all out hunt and find majx i'll be happy to play mp with you!

Golem XV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 12:11 am    Post subject: Where can one play MP Majesty Expansion? Reply with quote Back to top

ill play with you if i can find you

------------------
The King of Typos is here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: