Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The zone and .dll files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 10:45 am    Post subject: The zone and .dll files Reply with quote Back to top

as most of you know, the zone no longer supports majesty. however, those of us that played when the zone was active know that we had to download core multiplayer files before we could play. if you had to reinstall majesty for any reason, the next time you logged onto the zone, you once again had to download these files.

obviously, since the zone no longer supports majesty, one cannot download these files to play multiplayer.

a little birdie told me that there will be a new patch available soon that contains these multiplayer files, so those of you who have had troubles playing multiplayer, stay tuned for a new patch that addresses this!

(for anyone who doesnt know, gamespy arcade is the sole platform to play multiplayer majesty for now. it is a quick and free program to download. hope to see you there!)

------------------
I am the eyes and ears of this institution, my friends...By the way, that clocks' 20 minutes fast.

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:18 pm    Post subject: The zone and .dll files Reply with quote Back to top

no more zone eh? good for them...

------------------
Why are you looking here?

Signature v1.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: