Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Greeting from a Mac user

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stavrakios

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: Greeting from a Mac user Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings. I've been playing online Majesty for a little over two weeks now on Gameranger, a Mac only online gaming service. From the looks of the competition I've been getting recently, it appears as if I have gotten pretty damned good, if I may say so myself. Unfortunately, because of our differences in OS, I'm not able to play the real gurus of Majesty in ladder matches to really test my strength. I just thought I'd strike up a conversation about strategy and the different build paths (I'm sure this is going to be old for some of you, and I apologize). I've basically mastered the use of Krypta, and I've had some success with a Agrela/Wizard combo. Of course, I've dabbled in a Krolm rush or two, but barbarians don't agree with me all that much. I'm just wondering what other kinds of overall strategy everyone out there have used. Thanks for you time

silly toy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2001 4:46 pm    Post subject: Greeting from a Mac user Reply with quote Back to top

have you played free the slaves

------------------
I follow you, i lead you about a round,
through bog, through bush through brake, through brier:
Sometimes a horse I'll be , some times a hound,
A hog a headless bear, sometimes a fire;
And neigh, and bark, and grunt, and roar, and burn
Like horse, hound, hog, bear, fire, at every turn

Stavrakios

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 3:25 pm    Post subject: Greeting from a Mac user Reply with quote Back to top

yes, I have played Free the Slaves. I've played all the the in-game single player quests. What does this have to do with anything?

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:16 pm    Post subject: Greeting from a Mac user Reply with quote Back to top

2 Krypta/2-3 Helia/elves Please don't say this is your creation, I have won many battles with this and I think I got the idea from kit's solarii rush...

------------------
Why are you looking here?

Signature v1.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: