Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

DOWNLOAD QUESTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wavefront

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

The original Majesty has a patch that will fix many things, but it doesn't turn it into the expansion pack (NE). The expansion is a completely different program and is installed in to an entirely different directory.

Jim the Great King

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Kandy,

There are two downloadable quests for the original Majesty. One is Wrath of Krolm, the other is the Demo. Wrath of Krolm is very difficult. I've never played the demo, hoping to download it soon, though.

Winterghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, wait? Why cant majesty gold use downloaded quests?

swimmerfly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

I've downloaded Balance of Twilight, but whenever I try to play it I always get an error message that shuts down Majesty: The Northern Expansion before the load bar is full. Its kinda freaky. Anyone else had this problem?

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

I had the very same problem with Wrath of Krolm (the downloadable quest for Classic Majesty). I downloaded and installed the quest a second time and the error stopped (*poof*).
So, that's the advice I'm going to give you.
Try it again...
I hope it works

Jim the Great King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

I know this has been brought up elsewhere, but I think if Cyberlore made a couple of new downloadable quests, it would really keep interest alive. Just do two for now, and every six months or so, do another two. Basically one for Original and one for NE. If necessary, charge $3 or $4 for each download. I wouldn't mind paying.

swimmerfly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks wavefront . It works! Praise Dauros!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Winterghost:
Hey, wait? Why cant majesty gold use downloaded quests?

No one really knows. I guess some code got messed up when Cyberlore made Majesty Gold.

vaneth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

Balance of Twilight works on my NE but not Wrath of Krolm. I never thought of trying the original CD though. Thanks Goldy.

vaneth

vaneth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

I tried WoK on the original disc and it was there. Thanks twice to Goldy.

M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

Let Me get this straight:

WoK works only in the original and corrupts your savefiles.

BoT works only in NE and soMetiMes crashes.

Neither work in Majesty Gold.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: DOWNLOAD QUESTS Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know about WoK corrupting files. That hasn't happened to me that I know of.

BoT does crash, the trick is not to focus on the Wizard when he returns to the Shrine of Light (either selecting him or tracking him in the smaller window).

But yes, neither work in Majesty Gold.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: