Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Just wanted to say thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Just wanted to say thanks Reply with quote Back to top

Well everybody I finially finifshed all of the Majesty Gold quests. It's actully been a couple of weeks since I finished but I got transferred to a new Dept. at work and I've been to busy to post. I just wanted to post this and thank everyone who has helped me here in this Forum. You have all been so nice and when I read posts in other Forums and see the way new people are treated I realize how lucky I was to post here and not in one of those.

I allso wanted to say thanks to any of the Cyberlore folks who might read this. Majesty has been one of the best games I ever purchased both for the challenge it represented and also the pure enjoyment of watching the game unfold in front of you. I hope the more Majesty products are relesed because you've really got a good thing going here.

I hope to play some of you in the multiplayer game sometime but I just networked two of my home pc's together and my wife and I are going to practice on each other a bit, (try and work out the newbie mistakes on each other) then I'll try to join in.

Well this is beginning to border on a ramble so I'll just say thanks once again, I really didn't expect to like this game I bought it for my wife and it hooked me as hard as Age of Empires did when I first played that. I'll still be checking the boards so it's not goodbye, I just wanted to sum up my Majesty experience and let you all know I couldn't have done it without you and it sure wouldn't have been as much fun.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: Just wanted to say thanks Reply with quote Back to top

Outstanding. We look forward to seeing you on GSA for some multiplayer action.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: