Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

When is Majesty: Treasure Hunt coming out?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L0rd B0wZ3r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: When is Majesty: Treasure Hunt coming out? Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Anyone know where to buy a book or where a website is on coding? Me needy book learning.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:11 am    Post subject: When is Majesty: Treasure Hunt coming out? Reply with quote Back to top

You can buy a book at any bookstore or Amazon or eBay. I only know of a site that teaches basic HTML (HTML Goodies) but you should be able to do a search and find stuff...

Oops, never mind. Apparently that site teaches more than basic HTML (haven't been there in a while). There's stuff with ASP and probably more...

[ 08 July 2002, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: When is Majesty: Treasure Hunt coming out? Reply with quote Back to top

However, if you want to make a site that supports a game like 'HoA', then I suggest you take up learning ASP. There's a site called www.asp101.com and www.learnasp.com which can help you out there. And www.brinkster.com is a good place to apply for a FREE website where you can put your ASP pages.

L0rd B0wZ3r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: When is Majesty: Treasure Hunt coming out? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks just wish I was smart enough to understand what those nerds were saying
I already got ideas but first I'm gonna need to buy some books on how to code c++ then I gotta figure out the engine I want to use or *ugh* make my own.
But thanks I'm going to try to piece together what I know so I can figure out ASP which will probally open up some more jobs for me.

zoid_fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: When is Majesty: Treasure Hunt coming out? Reply with quote Back to top

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I won 2 expert quests: Slay the Mighty Dragon and Brashnard's Ultimate Sphere of Power... I'm sure those are easy as pie to all u people though... oh well!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: