Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty: Heroes of Ardania
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

How about giving gnomes a unique mixture of hero abilities that are "borrowed" from other heroes and monsters?

Hmmm, let me think of some ideas...

Maybe all gnomes get all hovel items at (resale) cost.

They could have the option of using a new weapon, the throwing knife, as a ranged weapon (3 damage) in addition to the traditional dagger for hand to hand.

They could learn Insect Swarm from their stinky evil cousins the goblins at 2nd or 3rd level (10 damage every 3 rounds).

They could get resist critical hit from the Hooligan around 4th or 5th level.

At 7th level they could learn a new spell Confusion. Opponents must check magic resistance or be confused (just stand around) for 2 combat rounds. (Can be cast every 20 rounds).

I think with a little tinkering, gnomes might be fun heroes to use.

Maybe someone else can think of some unusual, but not too powerful abilities that gnomes might be able to use.

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

I think gnomes will be fine once a building option is added. They just need to level up a bit before adventuring. Gnome Champs will be great to take into adventures.

Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:01 am    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

IDIDIT!IDIDIT!IDIDIT!IDIDIT!IDIDIT!

I killed my first giant rat. I bought a rabbit's foot and a ring of protection, and apparently that was enough to turn the tide. After 30 rounds or so, the rat fell to my tiny little blade.

Of course, I died from everything I attacked after that, but my little gnome is still quite stoked.

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:06 am    Post subject: Majesty: Heroes of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

congrats. I was proud that my gnome went 26 rounds with a Giant Rat last nite before dying, lol. Glad to see someone had some sucess.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: