Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haifuss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: sound Reply with quote Back to top

not sure what is causing it, but usually at least once a scenario when a lair is destroyed or a dragon breaths fire the sound gets really distorted. if i go to a different part of the map, the sound seems to go away. then, the rest of the time, whenever i scroll into the same area the sound gets distorted again. can anyone tell me how to fix this...VERY irritating. thanx

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:29 am    Post subject: sound Reply with quote Back to top

Is it the same scenario, all scenarios, or happens one time when you play a scenario and not the next?

haifuss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: sound Reply with quote Back to top

It usually happens at least once every scenario. It has gotten to the point to where i play with the sound off now.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:03 am    Post subject: sound Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm not sure what will help, short of the standard "update your sound drivers" answer. I tend to play with just the voices on so I don't even know if that kind of thing would happen to me.

rhett

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: sound Reply with quote Back to top

I have the same exact problem. The voices and sounds (everything except the music) is garbled terribly when I play. It is really bad. Happens almost every mission. I am playing with Majx version 1.2 (on top of majesty version 1.3 Please help me if you can. Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: