Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Installation Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zenaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Installation Problems Reply with quote Back to top

I am having trouble installing Majesty: The northern expansion. I have the orriginal Majesty, and the expansion cd. When I try to install it from one drive, the Install Shield messes up. When i try from a different drive, it says it can't load Ikernal.exe (or some file like that.) Help!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:06 am    Post subject: Installation Problems Reply with quote Back to top

What do you mean when you say "InstallShield messes up"?

I would say go through your computer and delete any references to Northern Expansion, turn off all background apps, and try to re-install first.

Zenaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Installation Problems Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, basically what I meant is, I either get an error message saying that it had to close the InstallShield, "Error installing iKernal.exe: (0x10000)" , or the latest, "Could not execute the Majesty Expansion Installer."
I'm going to uninstall majesty, and see if that helps. Maybe if I had a lower directx?

[ 06 November 2002, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Zenaku ]

Zenaku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:04 am    Post subject: Installation Problems Reply with quote Back to top

Nope. That doesn't work. Still getting the same message.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Installation Problems Reply with quote Back to top

Sometime the Uninstaller doesn't remove everything. You might have to manually go through your computer and find and delete any more references to Majesty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: