Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Gold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adwendar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:03 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

I recently orederd majesty gold, I have a windows xp professianal version 2002, is it compatable with that? i looked on the sysytem requierments and it says windows 95/98 but not windows xp, does it work?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of other members have played Majesty on XP (don't know if it's professional 2002 though) and say it runs fine for the most part, with two exceptions which I can't remember right now

I think one had to do with lots of heros on the map but not positive...

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:17 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Our OS is Windows Professional 2002, and we have no problems with majesty, at all.

Adwendar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

ok i hope it runs fine

Pi Lord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:13 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

I have Majesty Gold on XP and it works fine.

The only problems I have are when I cheat (Don't tell anyone) or use a downloaded quest

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:34 am    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the downloaded quests don't work with Gold. It's not just you

Adwendar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Gee, thanks, i was worried it was not going to work.

Pi Lord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:07 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
Yeah, the downloaded quests don't work with Gold. It's not just you

I know, but I wanted to say that as clarification

I started another topic on that issue.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Majesty Gold Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I saw it was mentioned again in another thread here but I got to this one first so what can I say?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: