Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Problem with Startup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danovitche

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Problem with Startup Reply with quote Back to top

I am having Problems with the Startup of Majesty Gold, The Intro movie plays but when it comes to the grey loading screen after a while I get an error message that it have done some error in an dll file with is way to long to write down (starts with an a)

After pressing okay on the "Error" Screen it takes me to desktop and crashed DDhelp something I think it has something to do with Direct Draw..
I have the latest Drivers for Grafic card & Direct X 8.1 with is newer then 8.0a

This is a Purchased verision of Majesty Gold.

My System.
AMD 1ghz
512mb ram
40gb Hd (20gb free space)
Geforce 2 Mx 32mb

at the moment I am unable to play the game att all due to this dll error and it feels like waste of money
If need is I can write down the entire name on the dll that crashes and the DDhelp thingy too...

Advice on this problem would be Helpfull

[ 28 August 2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Stefan Westerberg ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: