Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

constant crashing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e8sniper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

I keep getting a error in majx at majx.exe and get put back to the desktop. any ideas?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:36 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

Is it at a particular point in the game or just at random?

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

Have you downloaded and installed the MAJX patch from the Cyberlore download page?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by e9sniper:
I keep getting a error in majx at majx.exe and get put back to the desktop. any ideas?

WHat's your OS, what Maj are you using (Maj, MajEx, MajGold) all that good stuff.

Squeeler75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:10 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

If you have a piroed version, that happens, just thought ya autta know.

Mistress Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 10:09 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

Help. my majesty game keeps freezing, and i have to restart my computer!, any suggestions?

wavefront

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Strawberry:
Help. my majesty game keeps freezing, and i have to restart my computer!, any suggestions?

Hmmm... Please tell me some more about your computer and when during the game it freezes.

Someko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 4:53 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

I have this same problem I start playing and about 20 min into the game,just when things are starting to get goin it crashes, now I am not to sure that this has anything to do with it but after my fellas kill somthign it crashs, each time it has happend like that... I am using the Majesty Gold Edition, my system is win2k professional with a Gforce2 vid card a P3 550 with 512meg of ram, my sound card is a Soundblaster live, all my graphics are patched up and all as well as my sound card and direct x is fully updated as well. I really dont know where to go with this but am open to suggestions, I am wondering though if it is win2000 that I am using that could be the problem as well I have seen no updates for the Gold Edition as well and all the patchs say not to DL if you are using Gold Edition as well... ok any help would be apreciated..

Daboyz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

Quick Question-

Do you have a 2 Drive system? As in DVD and CD/RW?

We saw occasional crashes on our dual drive Win 2K system until we changed putting the CD into our "S" drive instead of our "R" drive.

Just a thought.

Colin

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

I seem to remember that someone else was having similar problems with the gold edition crashing because of the mp3 format of the music tracks. Try moving (or deleting) the music tracks to your desktop and see if that stops the crashing.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:17 am    Post subject: constant crashing Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Someko:
...my system is win2k professional with a Gforce2 vid card a P3 550 with 512meg of ram, my sound card is a Soundblaster live.

Other than that our processor is faster, you have the same specs as us, and we have no system-related problems with the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: